Unite 3 for macOS allows you to turn any website into a native app on your Mac. Simply launch Unite, enter a name for your app, enter a URL, pick an icon, — Unite can even automatically grab the HQ site favicon for you — choose additional settings, and push create. Unite will create a lightweight, fully isolated, customizable app and place it into your Applications folder. Each Unite app is powered by the WebKit 2-based Unite browser, enabling support for virtually all web experiences and plugins. It also supports all the custom features of Unite, enabling you to customize your app to your heart’s content.
# Product of the Day in Product Hunt
- Convert your website to native macOS apps in 5 simple steps
- Uses WebKit 2 to enable support for virtually all web standards & plugins
- Supports custom features like shortcuts, whitelisting, customization & more
- Blocks adds within individually created Unite apps
- Allows creation of mobile versions of Unite apps to behave like phone apps on your desktop
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.