Leverage all of Excel’s functionality to manipulate data efficiently with this 3 hour Excel intensive. This course covers the relevant formulas and tools you will need to work faster and better.
- Over 3 hours of content
- Mathematical functions: SUM, MAX, AVERAGE, MEDIAN, MIN
- Financial functions: PV, FV, RATE, NPV, IRR
- Logic functions: IF, nested IF, CHOOSE, AND, OR
- Date functions: MONTH, DAY, YEAR, WEEKDAY, EO MONTH
- Time functions: HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, TODAY, NOW
- Formatting: fills, copy formulas, paste special
Pro Forma modeling is a crucial concept for forecasting the future value of a company. With this course, you’ll be able to show what type of profit a company will be able to make in the future without some of the costs of private ownership. You will gain the ability to advise investors on where to put their money in order to turn a profit in a potential merger or acquisition. You will even be able to show all of this potential (or lackthereof) with a simple spreadsheet.
- Forecast future company performance
- Understand & adjust for the effects of private ownership
- Study the different types of adjustments required, ranging from discretionary to non-recurring to standalone corporate entity
- Comprehend the major types of revenue adjustments to isolate true, organic revenue bases
- Learn to ask the right questions w/ new clients, lost clients, profit sharing agreements & more
- Plow through all the expense line items, focusing on SG&A expenses
- Apply industry-wide rules of thumbs on compensation & benefits
- Adjust for the impact of key officers & management’s run-rate compensation level
- Dive in deep on operating expenses, from auto expenses/allowances to advertising/marketing, etc
- Adjust for taxes from a private, pass-thru entity to a standalone corporation
- Analyze key Balance Sheet adjustments such as midnight shareholder dividends & officer loans
Here’s a common scenario: a buyer wants to be rewarded for future growth and a seller is only willing to pay for growth that has been achieved. Learn to reconcile this frequent occurrence and make the most out of mergers and acquisitions with this in-depth training. By mastering concepts of future growth and revenue, you’ll seamlessly analyze and structure earnouts to get the most value out of a deal.
- Construct a sample earnout model based on a base earnout & a “super-earnout”
- Create a two-tiered earnout structure that is dependent on achieving management projections
- Structure earnout based on both Revenue & EBITDA targets
- Evaluate the “base” target financial goals & calculate corridor earned
- Review best practices in calculating the actual earnout earned
- Repeat analysis for second earnout tier, the “super-earnout”, a much more difficult to achieve set of financial projections
- Evaluate the pros & cons of being too optimistic in management projections vs. being too pessimistic
Learn to look at and evaluate stocks just like the pros. This course will build upon your current finance knowledge and give you a look at a variety of crucial valuation techniques. You’ll then translate this knowledge into a real life case study in order to showcase the basic valuation techniques.
- Get up to speed quickly w/ 2 hours of course content
- Create and compare the DDM and DCF valuation techniques
- Learn how the CAPM, WACC and component costs of capital all influence valuations
- Calculate current trading statistics and values of real companies
If you want to break into one of the most lucrative industries in the world, this is your chance. This course will give you a foundation in finance that covers everything from the time value of money and the cost of capital, to risk/return trade-offs and basic valuation techniques. After completing this course, you’ll be well acquainted with all major finance concepts and ready to put them into action.
- Learn the basics quickly w/ 2 hours of course content
- Become acquainted with finance terminology & acronyms
- Calculate & measure risks and returns
- Learn the different ways to account for the time value of money
- Realize the cost of capital & find the sources of it for investors
- Practice & learn the theory behind the major valuation theories
- Understand the benefits of diversification (systematic and unsystematic risk, total risk, market risk and firm-specific risk)
- Learn basic valuation theories
Provide your company or any entity with the data needed to make smart financial decisions. This course will teach you to be an Excel pro, while extracting impressive and accurate reports at the drop of a hat.
- Learn to utilize Excel for analyzing data w/ 2 hours of coursework
- Easily summarize financial records or trading statistics
- Analyze historical results to make assumptions
- Make well-informed estimates based on data
- Seamlessly navigate Excel
- Build trading statistics summaries showing standard market valuation multiples
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.