The world of ethical hacking and network security is constantly changing, which is what makes this course, specifically built with the most up to date information, so valuable. Whether you’re completely new to ethical hacking, or just want to hone your skills with the newest technologies, this course will get you right up to speed with this exciting and lucrative career path.
- Access 52 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Learn Linux installation, terminal basics, & Wireshark setup
- Understand how to stay anonymous online, how to use proxy servers, & how to access the dark web using TOR
- Discover Aircrack-ng, HashCat, & WiFi hacking
- Defend your own networks from attacks
- Clone websites
Interested in hacking for the good guys? This comprehensive course will take you from zero to hero in the field of ethical hacking, the career path where you get paid to expose system and network security threats. You’ll explore four main sections: network penetration testing, gaining access, post exploitation, and web app penetration testing to get a complete, well-rounded education in how to responsibly and effectively improve security.
- Access 125 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic network pentesting
- Gather information about networks & computers, & learn how to gain access & attack targets
- Understand how to gain full access to computer systems w/o user interaction
- Create server side & client side attacks
- Discover how to interact w/ the systems you’ve compromised
- Learn how to detect, prevent, & secure your system & yourself from every attack you learn
Just about all professional organizations and homes have some kind of network connection these days. Obviously, this means there is a huge market for network administrators. In this comprehensive course, you’ll dive into networks, learning all you need to implement and maintain active networks in both corporate and personal environments. Soon enough, you’ll have the know-how to make (or save!) some dough by managing networks.
- Access 65 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss different types of networks & IP protocols
- Build a server client network from scratch
- Configure DHCP, DNS, & file servers
- Understand routing & switching networks
- Explore common network attacks & network security concepts
The CISSP is an internationally recognized certification that demonstrates an IT professional’s technical and managerial competence to protect organizations from increasingly sophisticated attacks. It’s an ideal certification for anyone who wants to work in IT as it satisfies all government and professional security certification mandates and leaps out on a resume. In this course, you’ll receive in-depth instruction in all things CISSP, so you can be fully prepared when you decide it’s time to take the exam.
- Access 68 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss penetration testing & information systems access control
- Explore common security architecture frameworks
- Understand different network types & topologies
- Learn about cryptography, physical security, & operations security
- Discuss the legal regulations & liability behind systems security
Dive into the fundamentals of information security and essential cyber security principles with this immersive course! The world is constantly interconnected by networks, and companies have a vested interest in keeping the information on those networks secure. Therefore, they’re willing to pay big bucks to information security professionals, and this course will teach you how to break into those elite ranks.
- Access 74 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of information security management
- Learn about hardening systems, basic network zones, IT personnel policies, & more
- Discover disaster recovery basics
- Discuss fundamental security threats, network security devices, access control concepts, & more
- Better protect your business & IT infrastructure
The best way to protect yourself on the web is to actually learn how common attacks work so you can coat your online persona in a suit of armor. In this course, you’ll walk through a wide range of web app security attacks and learn the exact steps you can take to mitigate each. Plus, you’ll get the lowdown on how to adopt simple practices to keep yourself protected. By course’s end, you’ll be a security whiz.
- Access 56 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how common web security attacks work
- Learn how to write code to mitigate security risks
- Implement secure coding practices to reduce vulnerabilities
- Discuss security attacks like cross site scripting, session hijacking, credential management, SQL injection, & more
Mobile security is of utmost importance, and developers will pay good money for pentesters who can identify security breaches in apps. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Python to build a Trojan for ethical hacking purposes. You’ll be able to discover flaws in Android security, and clean them up in one efficient swoop!
- Access 26 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Code a simple Android GUI interface w/ Python
- Build a simple cross platform SSH botnet in Python
- Create an SSH Android Trojan
- Transfer & exfiltrate data out of a target device
- Run Python SSH reverse shell on Windows, Linux, Android
Network security is an essential to any home or corporate internet connection, which is why ethical hackers are paid big bucks to identify gaps and threats that can take a network down. In this course, you’ll learn how to protect WEP, WPA, and WPA2 networks by using Kali Linux, one of the most popular tools for ethical hackers. By course’s end, you’ll have the know-how to protect network environments like a pro.
- Access 22 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a penetration testing environment
- Learn 4 different ways to install & use Kali Linux
- Understand how to hack WEP-protect WiFi & learn countermeasures
- Discover how to hack WiFi using Hydra, a keylogger, or by removing devices
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.