Airy Memory Cleaner is the best memory optimizer and RAM booster program that will keep your PC running better, faster, and longer. If you want to optimize your PC performance or cleanse the fragmentation in your system with as little effort, Airy Memory Cleaner is what you need. This excellent memory optimization tool helps your PC run faster by boosting some key components of Windows. Airy Memory Cleaner save you time and make your computer run as new. Airy Memory Cleaner is designed to tackle difficult and crucial problems of memory management.
- Increase Performance In Seconds. Airy Memory Cleaner could increase RAM speed, Boost up memory with easy to use. This memory optimizer software helps to effectively speed up your computer performance by 90%.
- Click and Auto Optimizer. Airy Memory Cleaner optimizes the computer memory in one single mouse click. Only one click the “Optimize Memory Now” button in the software and the computer memory would be optimized!
- Release Physical Memory. Airy Memory Cleaner frees up the physical memory space and boost performance of the computer system.
- View Current System Performance. Airy Memory Cleaner displays current PC system performance. With Airy Memory Cleaner you could view your computer speeds up from slow to fast easily. Memory Usage and CPU Usage are displayed in graphical format.
- View Current System Process. As task manager of the system, Airy Memory Cleaner displays multiple running programs in system. Display “Memory Usage” and “Process Path” of each running program within each “Process Name”.
- Optimize Every Single Process. Airy Memory Cleaner also enables you to optimize each single process. Open the System Process tab and right click the process and click the “Optimize Selected Process” button; this will optimize the selected process.
- Setting Memory Optimizer. Airy Memory Cleaner could be configured according to the requirements with this optimizer software allows to.
- Optimization Statistics Report. Graphical statistics records the memory size at each minute, from which you can easily figure out the optimization effect.