Kids can learn and enjoy playing with Japanese Hiragana Characters in the form of sweets and biscuits. They can also listen to simple words made from these characters.
[How It Works]
1. Touch the main screen to begin.
2. You will see the characters embedded in biscuits and sweets.
3. Sweets and biscuits will move around the screen if you tilt the device. Sweets will bounce when touch.
4. Shake the device or touch the next candy to display the next set of character biscuits.
5. Touching a character will bring you to the screen of that specific character.
6. You can also touch the pink button to switch to and from all character list page.
7. You can touch the speaker button to listen to corresponding sound on each screen.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.