Change MacBook wallpaper based on your location.
With the new OS X app you can change your MacBook mood attached to surroundings. Add current location, set it's name, choose the wallpaper and it's done. When you visit this place again Locader will change your wallpaper automatically. For example home and work. Add some magic to your MacBook!
# How to use
1. Run the app
2. Add current location name
3. Open folder with wallpapers
4. Choose a wallpaper you want to use at the current place
5. Click save and allow app run at start
6. At the next place do the same steps and when you visit your first place again wallpaper will be changed.
7. In the settings you can change distance accuracy if needed.
Since MacBooks doesn't have GPS Locader detect your position by internet, so you have to be connected to network.
Note: Wallpapers on the screenshots not provided with the app.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.