Coolest and most beautiful icons theme pack. Change all icons in your app drawer and homescreen to your liking. Works on all high res devices.
== FEATURES ==
* These icons look awesome on tablets and high-res mobiles.
* More than 1700 HD icons. This is final version. No new icons will be made.
* Uses iconmask. So, ALL your icons will be themed. (Not for Go and Next Launcher).
* Included icons are divided into categories in the app, so that you can browse through them easily.
* Works on KitKat and Jelly Bean devices too.
* Wallpapers included.
== SUPPORTED LAUNCHERS==
▪ Action Launcher Pro
▪ ADW Launcher
▪ Apex Launcher
▪ Go Launcher
▪ Holo Launcher
▪ Next Launcher 3D
▪ Nova Launcher
▪ Smart Launcher 2
and possibly others.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To apply the icon pack -
* Apex, Nova, Aviate, ADW, Action, Smart, Next 3D, Go, Holo Launcher – Launch the "MIcons HD Icons" app, tap “Apply theme” and tap your launcher icon.
* Additional step for Go Launcher users – On the home screen, press MENU > Preferences > Visual Settings. Switch to “Icons” tab and disable “Show icon base”.
* Next Launcher 3D Shell Lite: Tap "Themes mix" > Tap any icon on homescreen > Tapping on any icon pack will apply it. Then press back and ok.
* Themer - Themer Settings > Manage App Drawer > Set Icon Pack. Tap on the theme from the list and it'll get applied.
To individually change any app’s icon -
* Nova: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon. Go to Vexillum HD Icons' page. Select from the several options you get. When icon is selected, tap the checkmark at the top left of the Edit Shortcut box.
* Apex / Holo: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon. Then tap ok.
* Action launcher: Long press that app icon > change icon > Select from icon pack > Select the theme from the list > Tap the icon you want to use.
* ADW Launcher: Double tap that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > “ADWTheme IconPacks” > tap the theme name > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
* Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Tap the icon you want to use.
* Next Launcher: Long press that app icon > Edit (2nd icon) > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Tap the icon you want to use.
* Smart Launcher - Long press that app icon > tap menu at top right > Edit icon > From IconPacks. Select the theme from the list and then tap the icon you want to use. Press back.
== CREDIT ==
The original miui mtz package made by Mike P from XDA-developers. Several new icons made by me using his PSD. Permission taken from Mike for play store version.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.