Partition Manager 12 Home is the market leader in partition management. With excellent features, including support for WinPE-based bootable/recovery media, and proven reliability for all kinds of partitioning tasks, this is your go-to partition management program.
Prepare System Installations on Brand New Computers
You’ve got a brand new computer. To prepare the installation of an operating system on your hard disk you need to check, partition and format according to your needs. With our Linux/DOS recovery media you can do these operations with minimal effort.
Organize Your Assets for Faster Access
Storing all your data and your operating system (OS) on one partition is certainly not optimal for effective data organization and safety. If you’ve got one partition that holds all your documents, favorite music, movies and family photos as well as your OS, it may negatively affect the system. The result: poor performance in file search/access and read/write operations, and inconvenient handling for you. With Paragon Partition Manager you can detach the OS from data, or segment different types of data by splitting a partition or creating new ones.
Easily Split Your Partitions
If you neglected to create two different partitions for your music and your videos in the past, you can now simply split your multimedia partition into two. Just select a partition, then the files and folders you’d like to move to the new partition, and finally redistribute free space between the two partitions (if necessary), and you’re done!
More Space on “C:” Without Reboot
After installing a number of resource-consuming applications and system updates, your system partition (NTFS formatted) may have started to suffer from a lack of free space. If your adjacent data partition has plenty of redundant space, you can enlarge an NTFS partition (system, locked) with Paragon Partition Manager Home without rebooting Windows and interrupting your work.
Apple Boot Camp Partition Resize
Are you a Boot Camp user? If so, you might have come across this problem: Initially allocated space for the Windows partition has turned out to be insufficient for your current needs. With Paragon Partition Manager you can take some space from your Mac partition, thus redistributing the unused space between the partitions.
Partitioning and Optimization Features
- Partitioning Engine — A completely new, extremely strong engine for all partitioning tasks that works generically with all modern hard drive technologies
- Basic and Advanced Partitioning — Create, format, delete, undelete, hide or unhide partition; set partition active/inactive; set, change or remove drive letter; change hard disk partition label (Volume Label); convert file systems without formatting; check file system integrity; run complete surface test
- Split partitions — Separate the OS and data, or different types of data by splitting one partition into two different partitions of the same type and file system
- Merge Partitions — Consolidate disk space from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32) into a single, larger partition
- Redistribute Free Space — Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the unallocated on-disk space and the unused space of other partitions
- Automatic partition alignment — Optimize performance of your hard disk during partitioning operations (not all operations are supported*)
- Boot Manager — Easily manage several operating systems on one computer
Backup and Recovery Features
- Simple Backup Wizard — Backup a partition or hard drive to a local or network drive to safeguard data before executing complex operations
- Hot Processing Options — Live backup is a key feature for any backup software. The product has a highly flexible, improved configuration for two different methods of hot processing: Paragon HotBackup and Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)
- Improved write-operations by using asynchronous backup — Improve the speed of the backup processing by using asynchronous writing operations
- Comprehensive recovery environment — Recovery environment based on the latest Linux is available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray or thumb drives
- Restore Wizard — The opposite of backup, use restore operations when the system fails to start up or files are accidentally lost**
- Boot Corrector — Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity**
- Create WinPE-based recovery/bootable CD, DVD, or USB
- Create Linux/DOS-based recovery/bootable CD, DVD, or USB
*Automatic partition alignment is always active during create/move operations, active during redistribute free space/resize operations only when the left partition boundary is affected, active during restore operations with resize only.
**Restore Wizard and Boot Corrector are only available in the bootable recovery environment. WinPE bootable media can be created with the help of Paragon WinPE Recovery Media Builder.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.