Pavtube ByteCopy is your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language. It preserves chapter markers in the converted MKV file. All that and more make it possible for you to easily select your needed tracks, subtitles, as well as chapters when watching Blu-ray and DVD movies with your media players. And other than that, you can backup and convert latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to any other formats like MP4/MOV with multi-track audios, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPG, M2TS, etc for playback on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones, HD Media Players (WDTV), editing software (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, etc.), and more.
- Backup BD/DVD to MKV without quality loss. (Keep 1080p quality at 16:9 aspect ratio).
- Convert/rip/shrink/copy latest Blu-ray/DVD movies for Android/iOS/Windows devices.
- Allow full preservation of all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers.
- Remove unwanted subs streams and audio tracks at will.
- Preserve soundtracks and subs in multiple languages, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch…