Automatically take captures of your screen when it changes.
Yes, only when it changed and you can configure the sensitivity!
Want to monitor or keep track of your computer usage? With ScreenLog, you can keep a log of screen captures of your computer sessions. However, unlike other apps, ScreenLog doesn't take screen captures based on a set time interval, but by the present screen's percent deviation from the last screenshot, making it much more efficient and usable.
Simply make your screenshots into daily movie by our app named "picture2movie".
– sensitivity threshold can be changed (in percent change from previous screenshot) from 10% to 100%.
– sensitivity difference can be monitored in real time.
– the app's screen-checking interval can be freely set between 0.1s to 60s.
– app's dock icon can be hidden.
– user-friendly interface and features.
– OS 10.7 – OS 10.10 compatible Sandbox version.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.