It’s time for you to show your talent for webpage making even if you have little technical skills and knowledge about web design and webpage making! Why? Because here comes SliceMaker Standard. The times, when you spend many times creating webpage or website, are history. Now you can make wonderful webpage or website with minor effort and in the shortest time.
SliceMaker Standard is designed to be an all-in-one website/webpage making tool easy enough for both beginners and professional web developers, but with powerful features that they can grow into. With SliceMaker Standard, you just need to import your graphic web design into it and slice your design, then the software will help you create CSS and DIV automatically. This powerful webpage-making software supports importing graphic web design in PSD, PNG, JPG and GIF formats and supports exporting HTML, HTM, ASP, ASP Include File, PHP, PHP Include File, ASPX, ASCX, JSP and JSP Include File. The exported documents can be compatible with IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Maxthon, Netscape navigator and so on. In addition, the professional webpage-making software, unlike some website builders that limit your freedom in regards to templates, layout, colors and so on, doesn’t come with predefined set of templates, the created webpage is what you want your graphic web design look like and what you want your graphic web design to do.
With SliceMaker Standard, works that once required days to finish can now be done in minutes. If you are troubled by how to create a webpage efficiently, SliceMaker Standard are your hired dedicated web designer.
- Slice graphic web design and then create CSS and DIV automatically.
- Support importing PSD,PNG, JPG and GIF.
- Support exporting HTML/HTM/ASP/ASP Include File/PHP/PHP Include File/ASPX/ASCX/JSP/JSP Include File.
- Support CSS Sprites to make your webpage load faster.
- The exported documents can be compatible with IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Maxthon, Netscape navigator, etc.
- Enough Flexibility: SliceMaker Standard doesn’t come with predefined set of templates, the created webpage is what you want your graphic web design look like.
Basic rules to use SliceMaker Standard: http://www.slicemaker.com/
Video tutorial for SliceMaker Standard: http://www.slicemaker.com/