Red Hat Linux is a popular Linux based operating system used by more than 90% of Fortune Global 500 companies due to its extremely stable and secure platform, and flexibility to engage with a massive ecosystem of businesses. Through this course, you’ll learn everything about how to construct and manage a Red Hat Linux system. Before you know it, you’ll be qualified to administrate Linux systems at any company, big or small!
- Access 61 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install Red Hat & Fedora Linux
- Understand online information services, video & monitor information, hardware requirements & network configuration
- Discover RAID & logical volumes
- Execute commands, navigate the file system, create new users, modify permissions & more administrative tasks
- Learn about laughing programs, Cinnamon, bundle applications & useful models w/ system setting
- Manage files w/ Nemo
Beginning with a quick crash course in Linux, this course will dive into using a Virtual Machine to code apps in Linux. From a module on the advantages of Bash to writing and debugging scripts, this course is ideal for anybody who would like to work with Linux on a daily basis. Considering many leading tech and data-driven companies use Linux, this is an excellent foundation for any aspiring professional programmer.
- Access 93 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to manipulate the Bash environment
- Understand Regexes
- Use the Stream Editor to perform basic text transformations
- Discover AWK programming to extract & report on data
- Master interactive scripts, conditions & loops
You very likely know Windows or Mac OS X–you’re probably visiting us from one of them now. However, Linux and UNIX are two operating systems that any self-respecting programmer needs to know. Both are powerful, flexible operating systems in use by many big companies, and are common OS choices for programmers. This comprehensive course will give you the lowdown on how to optimize both.
- Access 237 lectures & 43 hours of content 24/7
- Study operating system concepts like concurrency, asynchronous processes, disk scheduling & more
- Learn how operating systems are designed & constructed
- Understand the boot process & basic configuration of Linux
- Discover file, user & group management
- Differentiate between Linux & UNIX & how each is useful
- Learn Kernel & its features in Linux & UNIX
Kali Linux is one of the premiere distros for penetration testing: the infiltration of networks in a practical environment to test the reliability and security of systems. It is extremely portable–able to run on hardware devices like Raspberry Pi and USB Armory as well as desktops and laptops–and specifically designed for pentesting. Given that pentesters are in enormous demand these days, this course will give you an outstanding foundation in this lucrative profession.
- Access 120 lectures & 22 hours of content 24/7
- Become aware of the multitude of malicious attacks perforated by Black Hat Hackers
- Break into or DDOS your own infrastructure to test its security
- Use essential Kali Linux tools like Setoolkit, Android Malware App, Aircrack-ng & John the Ripper
- Develop trojans & backdoors for Windows using Metasploit
A Bash script is a plain text file which contains a series of commands that allows a programmer to combine multiple simple tools to solve a more complex problem on Linux or UNIX servers. Learning how to write Bash script is essential for system administrators as it dramatically reduces the time needed to solve a problem. Considering most IT companies use Linux or UNIX, this course will give you a leg up on the competition to become a well-paid system administrator.
- Access 25 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to take input from USER or FILE & output it on screen
- Create your own commands using Bash script
- Automate tasks for more streamlined programming
- Discover essential uses of Linux
OpenSUSE is a general purpose operating system built on top of Linux Kernel, and the best open-source tool from the Linux community. Over this course, you’ll cover general Linux concepts, learn openSUSE system administration and delve into computer networking concepts and HP-UX administration tasks. If you’ve ever considered Linux system administration, this course is calling your name!
- Access 11 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss basic principles of Linux openSUSE & learn its applications
- Use command-line utilities & YaST in openSUSE Linux
- Understand hard disk partitioning
- Discover system setup, RPM package management, online updates, network & firewall configuration, user administration & more in an integrated interface
Python is a server-side interpreted, open-source, non-compiled scripting language that offers an extremely efficient way of scripting in Linux. It’s widely regarded as one of the easiest programming languages to learn and can accomplish complicated tasks with minimal coding, making it an excellent tool for Linux system administration. If you are, or are aspiring to be, a system administrator, network engineer or pentester, then this course is right up your alley.
- Access 98 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Go from basics to advanced in Python
- Discover OS Soup & its uses
- Build GUIs w/ Python
- Learn about security related tasks, performing network scanning & open port scanning
- Gain the skills you need to be a Linux system administrator
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.