The barriers to publishing a book are lower than they’ve ever been today. However, new authors still face the hurdle of being anonymous. Through this course, you’ll learn how to build a promotional website and get your name and work out to a broader audience. You did all that work to get a book published, now get yourself some readers!
- Access 40 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to brand your author website & create a gravatar
- Identify a hosting package & propagate your domain name to it
- Install WordPress, configure the basic settings & install a premium theme & skin
- Customize your website to make it wholly original
- Discover the correct plugins for your website
- Provide engaging content & build your library of books
If you want to become a successful self-published author it’s essential you know how to publish on the world’s biggest book marketplace, Amazon. In this introduction to Kindle Direct Publishing you’ll learn step-by-step instructions to publish your eBook on Amazon. Beyond publishing, you will also learn how to best market your book, research competitors, and decide if you should or should not publish exclusively through KDP Select.
- Access 32 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Analyze the elements of the bestselling books in your genre & mirror what top authors do to create a description that sells
- Write compelling copy to better market your book on Amazon’s sales pages
- Enter your book details, create a description & set up your book’s pricing through Kindle Direct Publishing
- Learn the advantages & disadvantages of Amazon’s premium publishing service, KDP Select
Poor formatting can kill a self-published eBook much easier than poor content. Through this course, you’ll use Scrivener to properly format eBooks and offer your readers a professional, pleasurable reading experience. From formatting front and back matter to inserting illustrations and custom styling, you’ll learn everything you need to create a perfectly formatted eBook.
- Access 26 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Format your eBook’s front & back matter within Scrivener
- Create children’s illustrated books in the Kindle Kids Book Creator
- Style your eBook’s w/ Vellum
- Validate both ePub & Kindle format books & render them correctly across different devices
- Learn Scrivener’s Compile feature to correctly format in ePub & Mobi formats
The self-publishing industry has made amazing developments in recent years and it’s now easier than ever to publish a book. Still, self-publishing may not be the best route for all authors. This course aims to help you to first decide if self-publishing is the best option for you, and then how to efficiently and economically self-publish your book.
- Access 17 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Answer essential questions to decide if self-publishing is for you
- Consider self-publishing concepts like perma free books & lead magnets
- Identify the 4 key financial investments that all self-published authors should make
Scrivener is the leading book writing software, but it is known for having a bit of a learning curve. Over this course, you will have an over the shoulder look at how one published author uses Scrivener to optimize his writing process. You’ll pick up valuable productivity tips and practices that you can implement in your own use of Scrivener, and be writing like a pro after just two hours!
- Access 26 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Discover Scrivener’s research capabilities
- Understand how to write, rewrite & edit in Scrivener
- Learn best practices for outlining in Scrivener
- Promote your book by setting up Front & Back Matter
- Compile your book into different eBook formats
When you think of your favorite books, you may envision the cover art that made them jump off the shelf in the first place. As books become more digitized, cover art remains an essential marketing component for eBooks. In this course you will learn how to source images for your eBook’s promotion, and how to incorporate illustration into your content.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to source images for promotion & marketing of your eBooks
- Create illustrations from images you have sourced
- Discover the marketing power of images
- Understand what makes a good book cover in your niche or genre & how you may acquire that cover
If you’ve ever had writer’s block, you can empathize with the title of this course. Thankfully its content is designed to help you power through writer’s block to make you a stronger, more efficient writer. Focused on helping you form better habits, this course will have you thinking and working more efficiently before you know it.
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn planning habits to ensure you are writing regularly
- Manage your time better as a part-time writer
- Develop positive writing habits to put more on the page
- Stay ahead of the curve in your niche or genre w/ better learning habits
- Use resources & tools provided by the instructor to further your learning
- Discover health-related habits to remain healthy & active in your writing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.