This course will have you penetration testing using top techniques practiced by industry professionals. Start at the core: understand the theory behind the attacks, then work alongside the instructor to carry out practical attacks using Linux.
- Over 47 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Learn about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing passwords
- Gather detailed information about clients & networks like their OS, opened ports & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods
- Explore ARP spoofing/ARP poisoning
- Launch various ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks
- Extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, and more
- Detect ARP poisoning & protect yourself and your network against it
- Use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit, etc
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.