This popular guide to WordPress consists of 11 short courses which, combined, have attracted 27,000 students who have left 150+ four- and five-star reviews. Why? It proceeds briskly and logically from simple to more advanced topics, always with a focus on practical results. Each lesson is comprehensive, with coverage of many topics usually only covered in specialized courses — such as the best commercial themes, SEO, shopping carts, newsletter management, and much more.
- Learn all key concepts & cover 95% of the WordPress user-interface w/ 179 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Build sample sites using six of the Web’s most popular commercial theme families
- Learn to collect money for your products or services, including digital downloads (ebooks and videos)
- Keep your site backed-up, secure & functioning at peak performance
- Design & modify attractive graphic headers and other elements using free tools
- Study powerful content editing tools like Windows Live Writer
- Study SEO
- And more!
Turn your blog into a business, and your craft into a career. You’ll learn effective techniques to monetize your blog without spending a dime on promotion, all under the tutelage of a seasoned instructor who has generated over 3 million page views for his own site.
- Set up & monetize your WordPress blog
- Choose a host provider
- Use YouTube as a revenue stream
- Submit your site to the search directory
- Apply SEO techniques to boost traffic
- Utilize giveaways to increase your audience
- Generate revenue w/ affiliate programs
The beauty of WordPress is the ability to create an impressive website with very little technical know-how. This course will teach you to build a website with the assistance of free themes available online.
- Learn to buy & pick out a strong domain name
- Set up a hosting account
- Discover the easiest way to install WordPress
- Build two entire websites step by step
- Utilize plugins & widgets
- Integrate social aspects into your website
- Implement Live Chat
Don’t let your website miss out on the traffic potential living in the mobile world. This course will teach you to build native mobile apps with zero coding required, so you can double your audience without skipping a beat.
- Download the app program files
- Register to a hosting account (costs associated)
- Create a database
- Configure & design your app
- Add features like news sections & calendars
- Incorporate APIs
- Create the app icon
- Register as a developer (costs associated)
- Publish your apps to app stores
Learn how to build an optimized and responsive WordPress site for your business using the Genesis theme framework. You’ll be able to outfit your site with features like email subscription bars and homepage widgets without coding them from scratch—something you’ll appreciate whether you’re a newbie or seasoned programmer!
- Use the Genesis theme framework on WordPress
- Implement future-proof, optimized & responsive web design
- Customize site visuals: headings, typography, etc.
- Add widgets, icons & responsive sliders to your homepage
- Use CSS to make your WordPress more dynamic
- Upload your site to a host server
- Create contact forms, email subscription lists & more
Brand building is a must in today’s economy, whether you’re promoting a business or scoping out new career opportunities. You’ll learn how to craft a strong web presence by cultivating a large audience for your WordPress and social media accounts, ultimately ensuring that more people know who you or your company are all about.
- Craft a strong web presence for yourself or your company
- Understand web marketing fundamentals
- Set up & increase SEO on your WordPress blog
- Brand yourself on social networks
- Execute a strong online content strategy
- Maximize traffic to your site
WordPress is the most popular CMS on the Web and powers a large percentage of websites today. In this course, you’ll be guided step-by-step through the process of building your own custom responsive theme using the popular Bootstrap framework. Dive in and gain the skills to build your own sites, or even sell your gorgeous themes on Themeforest!
- Build your own custom site & convert to WordPress
- Convert your existing static HTML website to WordPress
- Make your site ready for international users
- Use custom header images
- Add custom fields to make your website customizable for non-technical users
- Using PHP to pull in dynamic data
- Integrate fully functional contact forms & search boxes
- Organize provided code into templates
- Learn about widgets
- Enable filters & comments
Watch live communication between a web designer and client to understand the essential questions that should always be asked before initiating a project. With this course, you’ll gain a clear understanding of what it takes to turn out successful projects each time.
- Understand the client’s elevator pitch: “who you are and what you do”
- Choose a strong domain name
- Select a web host & the connecting domain name
- Define the website’s purpose
- Understand your target market
- Assess previous design material & website competitors
WishList Member is a widely-used plugin that turns your WordPress site into subscription content for members only. A great way to monetize off of your audience, or even just capture email addresses for future communication, this plugin is the game-changer your site needs.
- Make money from your content by charging monthly, per post, etc.
- Protect your content from wide distribution
- Collect email addresses to create a subscriber list
- Build a wall around your content to restrict access
- Make communities around your content
- Provide a simple, but robust, payment gateway for the sale of digital products such as software, e-books or courses
Transform your WordPress into a tour de force of profitability. This course covers everything from setting up your blog to joining the best affiliate programs—offering you battle-tested practices to maximize your site’s chances of becoming lucrative.
- Set up & easily navigate your WordPress
- Configure security settings
- Learn about recommended affiliate programs
- Implement different monetization techniques
- Submit your site to search directories
- Increase your WordPress’s chances of making money
WooCommerce is an e-commerce platform that allows users to easily sell their products or services on any WordPress site. You’ll learn how to set up your own WooCommerce shop and customize it with features like PayPal configuration—turning your site into a retail destination and your passions into profit.
- Master WooCommerce in under 90 minutes
- Add a shopping cart to your WordPress site
- Collect money for your products & services
- Easily navigate the Quick Start section
- Learn the basics: configuring shopping page layouts, adding products, etc.
- Use advanced techniques: creating email templates, using CSS styling, etc.
- Enable site features like coupons & specific shipping options
- Set up a site taxonomy that fits your business needs
- Monetize your site to generate online revenue
Is your day job cramping your style? Unshackle yourself from your corporate overlords by creating your own revenue generating site. From WordPress setup to search engine optimization, you’ll learn all you need to build a steady income source and be your own boss.
- Build a WordPress site to earn online income
- Walk through the Genesis theme framework
- Integrate ads without repelling visitors
- Utilize profitable affiliate programs: StudioPress, Amazon Associates, etc.
- Fine tune your monetization strategy for niche-specific sites
- Use Google Webmaster & Adsense as tools to drive traffic & revenue
- Increase organic & direct search traffic w/ proven techniques
- Set up a revenue stream via YouTube
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.