Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Jerry Martineau

Link not working.
    This is what I get:

Oops!! A wrong turn was taken somewhere (404)

Unfortunately, the page you are looking could not be found.

Any help?

#8541725 Reply | Quote
    Sanjay

Same with me
    not able to register as its not for India.

#8544303 Reply | Quote
    Robert Sonnenberg

Can’t get the 100GB Lifetime product. I DID use the link provided on the SharewareOnSale webpage, thank you, but got only a 404.

#8544673 Reply | Quote
    Jim

Try Internet Explorer

I got the 404 error using Chrome, but IE worked

#8545738 Reply | Quote
    William

Not available in Philippines.

#8548898 Reply | Quote
    Clairvaux

Got the 404 error when using SoS link. It worked with Opera. Very strange. However, many caveats before even installing the software :

– This is cold storage which takes hours to become available for download.

– If not available in all countries and promoted over the Web (which is obviously available in all countries), please publish the list of countries where available, or not available (whichever is shorter).

– Sneakily scanning filenames and terminating user accounts because supposedly you think there are pirated files there is unacceptable. Especially when claiming zero knowledge. If my bank was sneakily opening my safe to check I did not put any stolen loot into it, I would go berserk. I’m saying this as a person who has never used a single pirated file in his life.

#8569252 Reply | Quote
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

404 error should now be fixed. Please checkout with us again for updated link and try again.

#8576296 Reply | Quote
    Mary

[ @Ashraf] Where do I find the license key?

#8581675 Reply | Quote
    Robert Russell

[ @Ashraf]

I followed the directions and registered first, then tried to install but the installation did not complete. It stopped at”Select a Destination” and would not continue. I live in the USA. Iam using a Mac book Pro 10.6.8

#8582526 Reply | Quote
    IRINEL POPESCU

Unfortunately, this offer is currently not available in your country.

We’re working hard to add more countries. Once this offer is made available in your country, we’ll let you know!

So for me is not good….This is the mesage that i recive after tring to register.

#8597070 Reply | Quote
    MJ

Please make it available in Philippines ASAP!

#8609295 Reply | Quote
    Breygon

Registration Link is returning a 404 Page not found error both the link in the email and the link on the SOS Site. Please advise.

#8626312 Reply | Quote
    L.A. Stevens

The link provided to register for an account goes to a 404 page from here in the U.S. Obviously this leaves the offer null and void.

:(

It’s a shame. This would have been a fantastic offer.

#8637518 Reply | Quote
    pc-therapie

Hi, page for registration to register for the 100 GB free space is down.What should I do
    Thx
    pc-therpaie

#8646876 Reply | Quote
    Alex

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
Reply To: Reply #8482010 in 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017