Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz, post it here! If you know of issues with 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

UPDATE: @everyone getting 14-day trial error: We’ve figured out the problem. You people did not read the directions we gave you. You *MUST* register at the link we give you; if you register from within the desktop app or from any other page, you will get a 14-day trial.

#8481546 Reply | Quote
    Kamui

Lame, not available for Greece. Don’t bother

#8481757 Reply | Quote
    John S

Tried 3 different email addresses to create an account. Received “email already in use. Try another?” each time. What’s going on?!

#8481892 Reply | Quote
    Henry

Not available for Poland…is it a joke? Then goodbye :(

#8481968 Reply | Quote
    brubbish

[ @Ashraf]

fucken bullshit could say what countrys before wasting our fucken time installing cunt

#8482010 Reply | Quote
    Tom

‘Unfortunately, this offer is currently not available in your country’ You may write in which country this offer is avaible? If such a country exists of course…

#8482119 Reply | Quote
    Neven Zec

I think that everyone who can to register here will be bombed with spam… why? They accept only “premium” countries for “CPA offers” etc. http://prntscr.com/fyu2bj
    This is too bad, and my vote will be negative on mywot.com
    Thank you and bye bye.

#8483658 Reply | Quote
    ace_N_kelly

Hi ,
    It work in Canada :)
    Registed , downloaded and start in less than 1 minute !!
    Tks :)

#8483721 Reply | Quote
    Alan Walton

It suppose to be 100GB free, but it turns out to be a 14 day trial. I just count down the days and so goodbye to the scam.

#8483809 Reply | Quote
    Daljeet singh

First understand the offer because this storage is using amazon coldstorage it means ut takes some time to get data back and i get using Canada Vpn. Try Vpn and it works

#8484111 Reply | Quote
    Tony

[@Daljeet singh] is there supposed to be a code or a key?

#8484446 Reply | Quote
    Mauro

tried 10 different emails and still impossibile to reedem the offer. Sounds bit scammy to me…

#8484715 Reply | Quote
    DaemonX

Not available in Poland… Sucks….

#8484803 Reply | Quote
    Ishwara D

Canada vpn works.

#8485293 Reply | Quote
    mardel

I have a dashboard and an account but only 14 days use. It asks for a code which I do not have.
    I wish a few people would not display their frustrations here with bad language. Save it.
    It isn’t Ashraf’s fault people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
Reply To: Reply #8481968 in 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017