Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 1000 Cinematic Photo Overlays Bundle / Sep 8 2019

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 1000 Cinematic Photo Overlays Bundle? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 1000 Cinematic Photo Overlays Bundle, post it here! If you know of issues with 1000 Cinematic Photo Overlays Bundle, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#14337322 Reply | Quote
    Danny

Thank you for the overlays! God bless

#14360501 Reply | Quote
    Mr.Dave

I will be able to use many of these in my photos, thanks! I wasn’t sure what the title, “Cinematic Photo Overlays” was describing. It’s a collection with many variations on snowflakes, smoke, flames, bokeh-style frames, etc. These can be added as a layer to another photo in most paint or photo editing programs.

Only a few are .png with a clear background, suitable for directly adding as a layer on top of another picture. But, you can get creative with transparency and how a layer is added. In the program I’m using (Paint.net, a very nice free paint program), I can add a layer with effects like burn, lighten, multiply, xor and many others. On some, you could select the dark background and delete it, leaving just snowflakes, for example. Some can be used like filters in other photo programs.

I think there may be too many of each type of picture, all very similar. With fewer pics, if you don’t like where the snowflakes line up you could always flip or rotate the image. I’m too lazy to remove the ones I feel are redundant so they’ll continue to take a lot of drive space and make it harder to select one each time I use them. But, if you’re not too picky, you can just pick a folder and swoop down into it, grab a pic at random, and see how it works out. No need to spend a lot of time searching for “just the right pic”.

#14369464 Reply | Quote
    loulou

Magnifique.
    Merci beaucoup!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #14360501 in 1000 Cinematic Photo Overlays Bundle / Sep 8 2019