Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 5 Lightweight Linux Distros Ideal for an Intel Atom Processor PC / Jul 28 2020

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 5 Lightweight Linux Distros Ideal for an Intel Atom Processor PC? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 5 Lightweight Linux Distros Ideal for an Intel Atom Processor PC, post it here! If you know of issues with 5 Lightweight Linux Distros Ideal for an Intel Atom Processor PC, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#16252697 Reply | Quote
    conectarenet

something worse I’ve never seen and read in my life. moreover, it is just a simple article that has no value even to be printed and to use the paper to light the fire. so-called book is a nothing that some have asked for money? Well, I’m going to publish this review for money…. I can not understand how sharewareonsale was able to put on the site something so stupid. you do not even have what useful information to get, moreover, I searched for a version of linux for x86, bios not uefi intel atom produced in 2008. zero info

#16253144 Reply | Quote
    conectarenet

[ @Ashraf] realy…. you ere stupid? you read … text? because is a not an article or a book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #16253144 in 5 Lightweight Linux Distros Ideal for an Intel Atom Processor PC / Jul 28 2020