- This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months ago by Carlos Carranca.
Dec 6, 2020 at 12:03 am #16889741AshrafKeymaster
Have something to say about MSTech Office Home? Say it here!
Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than MSTech Office Home, post it here! If you know of issues with MSTech Office Home, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)Dec 6, 2020 at 2:08 am #16890341Barry SmithGuest
MSTECH OFFICE HOME
I tried to install the file but keep getting an error
a BIN was bot installed
thanxDec 6, 2020 at 2:56 am #16890586CIRINEUGuest
my antvirus accused virus (span) when installing the program, there is no way to activate register it, as it does nowDec 6, 2020 at 3:20 am #16890743Oskar FischerGuest
A spellchecker is useful – because most people don’t have any good language teachers in school anymore – to learn the language at your own pace. With MS Tech Office things are a bit different, (for better or worst) because here YOU teach the spellchecker English. Now, this might not be the kind of word processor you are looking for. To help this; you should have a good knowledge of English if this is your mother tongue – all foreigners get ready for a little surprise…Dec 6, 2020 at 3:26 am #16890783JACOBUS KOTZEGuest
MSTECH OFFICE HOME
I tried to install the .exe file but then a .bin file pops up with no further instructions
Seems a though we are wasting our time with this exercise.Dec 6, 2020 at 4:40 am #16891355Oray TuglanGuest
Dear Sir . I installed this program but at the beginning it asked RAR PW ? What is it ? Thanks…Dec 6, 2020 at 5:33 am #16891783Carl TaylorGuest
Cannot activate.Dec 6, 2020 at 9:32 am #16893041JonEGuest
Dear Sir . I installed this program but at the beginning it asked RAR PW ? What is it ? Thanks…
RAR PasswordDec 6, 2020 at 9:48 am #16893088BelgaGuest
Need the Net.Framework 4.8 to run!Dec 6, 2020 at 10:26 am #16893201Paul GirardinGuest
To correctly install the entire office program, here are the steps:
01) Download the ShareWareOnSale hub file
02) Open the file and follow the instructions to install the MSTech ZIP file
03) Open the ZIP file and decompress it to a temporary location
04) Inside the decompressed folder, you will an EXE file to install the program and two BIN files
05) Right-click the EXE file and choose “Run as Administrator” then follow the instructions including choosing the exact location you want the file to install.
06) Have your Serial Number (given on the web page after clicking “Give it to me”) and run one of the programs (Word, Spreadsheet, PDF Reader or Presentation) then if not already prompted to activate, click the first tab to the left of “Home” in the ribbon and choose “Activate” in the menu (about 6 items down) and follow the instructions for online (or offline) activation.
As previously stated, you also get “Presentation” which is not mentioned when offered on the SoS page.
I followed all these steps and have installed the full programs without fuss or errors.Dec 6, 2020 at 11:20 am #16893379badredine zerizerGuest
J’ai un problème pour activer le programmeDec 6, 2020 at 12:13 pm #16893514LuzGuest
I can not active SharewareOnSale SharewareOnSale license key that send by e-mailDec 6, 2020 at 3:43 pm #16893975MarkGuest
I uploaded the extracted zip to virustotal and it came back with two detections. I thought that they must be false positives so continued to install.
When I opened the program and was just inputting my details in the license window, the program vanished and I got a red x on windows defender, the program had automatically been removed and quarantined with an alert level of severe, Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml detected.
Take that as you will!Dec 6, 2020 at 4:34 pm #16894067Василий АдамовичGuest
Что – то пошло не так . Выдаёт ошибку. Ещё раз . результат тот же . Просит пароль ввести на архив.Dec 6, 2020 at 9:20 pm #16894599Tony LonsdaleGuest
Avast virus checker told me it is Ransomware!