Since the Windows clipboard was established in the beginning it is still available nearly unchanged since 20 years. Though there sometimes is a need for copying and pasting different text from and to different clipboards, such features are only supported for some office tools, but never for your whole Windows system. 1-abc.net Clipboard Organizer closes this feature lack – and includes much more clipboard management functions.
Just define up to 4 different clipboards. While the 1st one – which is your system clipboard – works totally unchanged, you can feed the other ones with text by a simple shortcut and paste it from there directly as well with another one. It is as easy as working with your default clipboard, you only have to use other hotkeys than CTRL+C / CTRL+V.
On the screen for this so-called ‘Extended Clipboard’ there is an overview about all this content. You can easily copy anything from one clipboard to another or you can empty your default clipboard with just one click. You can also enter any text here directly if you prefer not to use the copy function.
But 1-abc.net Clipboard Organizer is much more: The great report feature allows you to log all clipboard changes as long as the program is active. You can analyze when you copied which text to it, and you can easily add previous clipboard content that was deleted meanwhile back to any of these 4 clipboards to paste it again. This log file data is saved to your local system so you can get your clipboard data back even after years!
This program requires only very few system resources and runs nearly unrecognizably in the background. You can define the path for your report file and you can empty it later if you really do not need it anymore. And of course the program can be executed with Windows automatically what makes all your own clipboard data available with each system start directly.
Entering data or copying it back again and again is boring and time consuming. Save this time by accelerating your Windows work each day with 1-abc.net Clipboard Organizer!
- Very easy-to-use interface
- Enter, edit or remove your clipboard data
- Use the Windows default clipboard or up to 3 more user-defined clipboards
- Log your clipboard changes automatically with the reporting feature
- Copy previous clipboard data back to your current clipboard
- Editable path for the report file
- Program can be started with Windows automatically and minimized to systray to allow permanent access to your clipboard control
- Print out your clipboard history via network or on a local printer
- Export your clipboard report to an editable *.txt file
- Delete or erase your clipboard report or single clipboard entries
- Full size view for clipboard report and extended clipboard
- Sort clipboard data in report overview
- Search for clipboard data if you need it later again
- Program can also be installed on USB sticks, floppy disks or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.