This beginner course will get you up to speed with the very basics of Python, one of the most important programming languages used in a wide variety of industries today. Give your resume a boost while learning practical skills that can take your career a long way!
- Access 46 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Python & install the IDE
- Learn about operators in Python
- Use for loops & while loops
- Discover the different types of statements in Python
- Master Python fundamentals
Use in-browser programming exercises to fortify your Python programming knowledge in this hands-on course designed for programmers. Learn quickly or at your own pace – at the end of the day, you’ll have solidified an understanding of this important language.
- Access 83 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Python & start coding
- Get an introduction to If Statements
- Understand user input, functions, lists, loops, & more
- Build multiple projects to master Python
- Explore dictionaries & classes
Totally new to programming? No worries, this course is geared towards beginners, showing you detailed examples of how to code with Python, one of the most common and powerful general-purpose languages around. If you’ve ever had an interest in programming, here’s where to start!
- Access 93 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python basics through exercises
- Discover variables, strings, lists, & more
- Explore tuples, dictionaries, decision statements, & more
TensorFlow is an open source software library that makes it easier for developers to design, build, and train deep learning models. It’s popular throughout the world because of how easy and intuitive it is to use. In this course, you’ll start simply by understanding the anatomy of a TensorFlow program before moving on to more advanced subjects.
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic constructs such as graphs, tensors, constants, placeholders, & sessions
- Build regression models in TesnorFlow
- Understand the function of a single neuron & how layers of neurons come together
- Create both classification & regression models using deep neural networks
The two aims of this course are to teach you the Python programming language and how to use it in conjunction with Selenium WebDriver. Over the comprehensive 25 hours of content, you’ll go from beginner to advanced in Python and Selenium, understand automation framework design, how to log infrastructure, and much more. All of these skills will set your resume apart and put you on the path to a career in automation testing.
- Access 184 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Use real time hosted web applications to understand how different components can be automated
- Discuss logging infrastructure, cross-browser testing, automation framework design, & more
- Install & configure Python & iPython
- Set up & configure Selenium WebDriver
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.