Can you keep all passwords and access data in your mind? The abylon KEYSAFE is a simply password manager to manage all your secret data. You need only one password or alternatively an USB Stick, CD, chip card or certificate as “keys”. The stored data can simply pull with the mouse into the appropriate fields of the Browsers or dialogue (Drag&Drop). With abylon KEYGENERATOR the software also offer a random password generator.
- Administration of passwords, accounts…
- One password or USB Stick, CD, chip card or certificate as “keys”
- 448 Bit Blowfish or 256 Bit AES encryption algorithm ()
- Generator for random passwords
- Copy the data by pulling with the mouse (Drag&Drop)
Banking, you email account and the windows logon are only some examples for using a password. Can you keep all passwords and access data in your mind? The abylon KEYSAFE is a simply password manager to manage all your secret passwords. You need only Active one MASTER-password or alternatively an removable media (e. g. memory stick), CD, chip card or X.509-certificate as “key”. The stored data can simply pull with the mouse into the appropriate fields of the browsers or dialogue (Drag&Drop). With abylon KEYGENERATOR the software also offer a random password generator.
- Administration of passwords, accounts…
- Encryption with 448 bit Blowfish or 256 bit AES algorithm
- Combined encryption with the Blowfish and AES algorithm (High Encryption – System
- Only one secret (key) for all accesses:
- NEW – Password scrambler and Image-Input: Anti-Keylogger function by chop up the password input and the use of image objects for cryptic password sequences
- NEW – Search and list function
- Supported secrets (keys) for access authorization:
- Password over the keyboard
- Chipcards (e.g. EC MoneyCard’ (with chip) or ‘Health Insurance Cards’)
- External storage media (e.g. USB Stick)
- Combination of password and token
- NEW – 4Eye-System
- X.509 software certificates
- Certificates on Smartcard or USB-Token
- Integrated Key Generator for creating random passwords
- NEW – Automatic Update (Can be deactivate)
- CAPI (Microsoft Crypt API),
- PKCS#7 (Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard)
- PKCS#11 (Cryptographic Token Interface Standard)
- PKCS#12 (Personal Information Exchange Syntax)
- RC4, 3DES…
- X.509 v3 Certificates
- Microsoft certificate database
- Blowfish and AES Algorithm
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for KEYSAFE 22
I don’t know why people don’t do their research on the product BEFORE posting. I always do mine. First, this product while having backdated product images, going to the product’s website, they say they are Windows 10 ready, and are Corporate level security ready. Speaking of corporate level security, this program is more than just a password keeper, it was designed also to keep notes securely, encrypted in a shared file. Now being that this is a shared file, this would be a nightmare, I don’t know how exactly they pull this off in a corporate setting, but that’s all them. They use blowfish, or RSA level encryption. Which would take even quantum and cray super computers hundreds of years to break in theory.
Now, the interface isn’t for beginners, it’s more designed for intermediate to advanced users, and seeing that this is an international company, the English contained within isn’t very good. It is usable. It’s not very nice looking either, but I, for one, don’t need nice looking, I need functional over nice.
Overall, I do recommend this software for those who don’t need portability, because it doesn’t have an Android or Apple port of its software. It can be installed to a USB drive, although. (-1 Star for no apps)
Would feel more confident if the copy wasn’t written in a substandard way. Not too keen to give these guys all my passwords and data if they can’t produce complete sentences
“Banking, you email account and the windows logon”
Read Replies |
This is correct. There is no need to trust your passwords to “unknown” software developers when there are excellent open-source products available, as well as affordable solutions from the big names.
WIN 8.1 ready? That does not look very attractive if there have been no updates since then!
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.