Hive helps you leverage the power of distributed computing and Hadoop for analytical processing. Its interface, HiveQL, is very similar to SQL, making it an especially convenient tool to know. This course will help you take advantage of Hive features that help you tune performance and perform complex transformations.
- Access 50 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Write complex analytical queries on data in Hive & uncover insights
- Leverage ideas of partitioning & bucketing to optimize queries in Hive
- Understand what goes on under the hood of Hive w/ HDFS & MapReduce
- Explore subqueries, table generating functions, windowing, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.