To be an expert C programmer you need to master the use of pointers. This course explains pointers in real depth, explaining pointer variables, pointer arithmetic, indirection, memory allocation, and much more. By the time you finish the course, you’ll know pointers inside out, and how to ensure your programs don’t crash!
- Access 59 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about computer memory & how pointers access it
- Understand how memory is allocated & why copying data using pointers can cause program errors
- Discover why some pointers are ‘generic’ & what happens when you ‘cast’ them to specific types
- Create singly & doubly linked lists, stacks, & queues
- Avoid memory leaks & other common problems
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.