TensorFlow is an open source software library that makes it easier for developers to design, build, and train deep learning models. It’s popular throughout the world because of how easy and intuitive it is to use. In this course, you’ll start simply by understanding the anatomy of a TensorFlow program before moving on to more advanced subjects.
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic constructs such as graphs, tensors, constants, placeholders, & sessions
- Build regression models in TesnorFlow
- Understand the function of a single neuron & how layers of neurons come together
- Create both classification & regression models using deep neural networks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.