Agile is a predominant project management methodology of engineering, IT, and other areas of business that aims to provide new product or service development in a highly flexible and interactive manner. Project managers who are certified in Agile often command high salaries due to the cost-saving measures they can implement to a project. In this course, you’ll get an introduction to Agile with an emphasis on the Scrum style. By course’s end, you’ll have a good foundation in Agile and be ready to jump into more advanced courses.
- Access 10 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Define Agile & Scrum
- Learn common Scrum terminology & communication skills in Agile
- Understand how to use Agile outside of software development
- Explore case studies of transitioning to Agile
- Use visual demonstrations & multimedia presentations to learn
- Test your progress w/ quizzes & exam simulators
- Interact & collaborate w/ other students & Vision Training Systems employees to form study groups & discussions
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.