Data structures and algorithms are the basic building blocks of any software engineering. As with most things, understanding the conceptual cornerstones are vital to becoming the best software engineer you can be. This comprehensive course takes a holistic approach to data structures and algorithms, allowing you to separate yourself from the job-searching pack.
- Access 103 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the five major categories of algorithms: cryptography, compiler theory, signal processing, data analysis, & graph databases
- Understand recursion & its relationship to concurrency & ADTs
- Explore the relationship between trees & rotation operations used in balancing
- Examine data structure & algorithms through practical examples
- Discover Fermat’s theorem, parsing grammars w/ stacks & queues, & related tools like AST based parsers
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.