All versions of the American Dream Planner take into account an unlimited number of current and future income, expenses, investments, retirement accounts, life insurance, real property and business interests, each with their own start/end dates and rates of growth. It is comprehensive and all items are seamlessly integrated with each other. The application projects those values over the client’s lifetime and includes financial and estate tax planning options.
The app includes federal estate tax calculations tax planning trusts (Bypass and Insurance), portability and gifts to charity. All planning choices can be toggled on/off to provide cost/benefit analysis.
• Individualized begin/end dates and growth rates for unlimited investments, retirement accounts, income, expenses, real property and business interests all of which are completely integrated with each other give you a more realistic projection of your client’s estate over the client's lifetime..
• Saves time and money associated with data entry. The information contained in the single-client version is identical in all respects to the multi-client version. You can import and export (encrypted and password protected) client information, including planning choices to and from your client (using the single client version of the application) or other professional advisors (using the multi-client version).
• Joint and separate (client/spouse) ownership of all aspects of wealth allows analysis for blended households.
• Monthly as well as annual budgeting throughout the projection..
• Determine the most appropriate investment portfolio to achieve the client’s long term goals.
• Determine the short and long term consequences to buy, sell, and finance current and future real property.
• Estate tax 706 calculations are based on your the projected value of your estate which takes into account all of your financial planning and tax planning choices.
• Estate tax planning choices including bypass (credit shelter) and life insurance trusts, portability credit and charitable gifting for larger estates all of which can be toggled on/off to compare the benefits of those choices.
• Fine tune a client's retirement choices with calculations that include contributions to specific retirement accounts, the growth of those retirement accounts and three options for withdrawals during retirement (including federal RMD) which can be defined as taxable or tax-free for Roth accounts..
• Create a viable long term budget for yourself that includes multiple income sources (earned, retirement, gift and inheritance), normal annual expenses (i.e. food and shelter), single, special event expenses (i.e. wedding) and recurring expenses (i.e. car purchases every 3/4/5/6/7 years, vacations every year or every other year and future education expenses).
• Divorce planning analysis helps determine the long term consequences in the division of assets, the allocation of debt and the payment/receipt of spousal and child support.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.