Are you trying to start a programming career but haven’t found the right way in? Do you have a great idea for an app but don’t know how to make it a reality? This new and expanded second edition of Android Programming for Beginners will be your companion to create Android Pie applications from scratch. It will introduce you to all the fundamental concepts of programming in an Android context, from Java’s basics to work with the Android API. You’ll learn how to create applications with a professional-standard UI through fragments and store your user’s data with SQLite. Also, you’ll see how to make your apps multilingual, draw to the screen with a finger, and work with graphics, sound, and animations too.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 766 pages
- Learn how Java & Android work together
- Set up your development environment, Android Studio
- Know about the Java Development Kit (JDK), the Android Application Programming Interface (API), & how to use them through Android Studio
- Build your very first Android app
- Deploy the app on an Android emulator
- Run your app on an Android emulator & a real device
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.