"Octave is [...] intended for numerical computations. It provides capabilities for the numerical solution of linear and nonlinear problems, and for performing other numerical experiments. It also provides extensive graphics capabilities for data visualization and manipulation"
This software is provided "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Before you download this app please check if it can do everything you need by trying the available functions using the web interface on our website.
* Dropbox integration (Local Mode: Options -> Link to Dropbox)
* Box integration (Local Mode: Options -> Link to Box)
* Use a dedicated server that runs a full Octave installation to perform expensive mathematical calculations
* 2 Modes: Local Mode (stores .m files on your device) and Cloud Mode (synchronizes your projects with the cloud)
* Generate and view the result and plots from your Octave code
* Syntax highlighting (comments, operators, plot functions)
* Hotkeys (see below)
* Web-Interface (Cloud Mode)
* Autosave (Local Mode)
* Unlimited number of projects and documents (Local Mode)
* Encrypted transmission to the server by using HTTPS
* Max. number of projects and documents: 4 (Cloud Mode)
-) Add existing .m files / import existing projects in Local Mode:
* Link to Dropbox or Box (Options -> Link to Dropbox / Link to Box) and let Anoc automatically synchronize your projects
* Put all your files in the Anoc folder on your SD card: /sdcard/Anoc/Local/[project]/
Please note: There must exist at least one .m file. The name of the project is the [project] folder name.
-) Use function files: Create a new file e.g. worker.m and fill it with
function s = worker(x)
% worker(x) Calculates sine(x) in degrees
s = sin(x*pi/180);
In your main .m file you can call it with
-) Load a file into a variable with the load command (Local Mode)
data = load('name-of-file.txt');
-) Hotkeys in editor:
ctrl+g: Generate PDF
ctrl+n: New document
ctrl+d: Delete document
ctrl+.: Next document
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.