Apache Spark has become one of the most popular tools in machine learning because it can handle huge data sets at incredible speed. This book shows you Spark at its very best, demonstrating how to connect it with R to unlock maximum value from the tool and your data. These blueprints will reveal some of the most interesting challenges that Spark can help you tackle.
- Set up Apache Spark for machine learning and discover its impressive processing power
- Combine Spark & R to unlock detailed business insights essential for decision making
- Build machine learning systems w/ Spark that can detect fraud & analyze financial risks
- Create predictive models focusing on customer scoring & service ranking
- Design recommendation systems using SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing & find out how it can support your machine learning projects
- Turn open data & communication data into actionable insights by making use of various forms of machine learning
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.