After logon under Windows, the computer starts many applications (APPs) automatically. The most time these processes for the user are not visible. A lot of APPs monitoring the computer, checking for updates or running periodic tasks. Any launched application requires a portion of the processing power, memory and slows down the computer. The software abylon APP-BLOCKER shows all applications clearly in a treeview, like the entries in the startup menu and registry, as well running services and processes. One click is enough to disable or remove the APP permanently.
- Permanent removal of startup entries in the Start menu
- Permanent removal of Run, RunOnce, RunOnceEx entries in the Registry
- Permanent suppression of programs (Task list)
- Permanent stop or removal of services
- Support of ’32’ and ’64bit’
- Support ‘Logged in’ and ‘All users’
- Shortcuts will be displayed to executable EXE file
- For each displayed app an offline and online help is available
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.