The Arpod App is for monitoring your AirPods on Android.
Features of Airpods for Android app:
- Shows a notification with AirPods status when they are connected
- No ads, Simplified notification alert, No third party SDKs.
- Small App size < 1 MB
- Battery Indicator for Airpods.
- Notification to monitor Airpods battery level.
- No internet connectivity or storage permission required.
- Open source code.
Permissions Required in Android Airpods monitor:
- Location access to use Bluetooth LE ( This app uses Bluetooth Low Energy interface. The API for Bluetooth LE only works with Location Permission, because the beacons for indoor navigation also uses Bluetooth LE)
- Apple Airpods 1st generation.
The AirPods 2nd generation (released in 2019) is not supported because manufacturer has limited the access to Android Api.
Airpods 1st Generation Details:
AirPods include the proprietary Apple W1 SoC, whose additional connectivity functions require devices running iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, or later. They can also function as standard Bluetooth headphones when connected to any device that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, including Android devices.
Thanks to Federico for the Airpods app contribution.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.