When people talk about artificial intelligence, they usually don’t mean supervised and unsupervised machine learning. These tasks are pretty trivial compared to what we think of AIs doing—playing chess and Go, driving cars, etc. Reinforcement learning has recently become popular for doing all of that and more. Reinforcement learning opens up a whole new world. It’s lead to new and amazing insights both in behavioral psychology and neuroscience. It’s the closest thing we have so far to a true general artificial intelligence, and this course will be your introduction.
- Access 71 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the multi-armed bandit problem & the explore-exploit dilemma
- Learn ways to calculate means & moving averages and their relationship to stochastic gradient descent
- Explore Markov Decision Processes, Dynamic Programming, Monte Carlo, & Temporal Difference Learning
- Understand approximation methods
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.