Amazon Web Services is the world’s largest and most important cloud services platform, and this course will give you an introduction to the fundamentals of AWS cloud computing. Starting with an overview of AWS architectural principles and services, you’ll elevate your understanding to designing, planning, and scaling complete AWS Cloud implementation.
- Access 22 hours of high-quality elearning content 24/7
- Learn to navigate the AWS Management Console & gain expertise in using services like EC2, S3, RDS, & EBS
- Formulate solution plans & provide guidance on architectural best practices
- Design & deploy scalable, highly available, & fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift & shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress & egress of data to & from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.