This unique course provides a thorough introduction to using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) to build web applications with Ruby on Rails. Why? The advantages go on and on– for example the feature specs used extensively in BDD read like plain English. This allows end users and developers to easily communicate with each other, and even allows end users to write the features themselves.
- Learn Behavior Driven Development w/ 102 lectures & 13 hours of content
- Gain essential RSpec & Capybara experience for automated testing
- Emulate browser-based user behavior to complete a business process from beginning to end
- Give your resume a boost
- Build two complex & functional web apps
- Study migrations, one-to-many & many-to-many associations
- Utilize Rails 4.2
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.