You hear about it all the time: companies getting hacked, having their websites shut down or their customers’ data compromised. When that happens, it’s time to call in ethical hackers to break into network systems, evaluate their security, and propose solutions. After this course you’ll be well on your way to being one of these hackers, paid generously to hack networks, apps, emails, social media accounts, and more!
- Access 89 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to bypass different security layers after getting proper approval
- Learn how to compromise computers, crack passwords, crash systems & compromise applications
- Run a buffer overflow from scratch
- Stride towards a career in this fast-growing IT profession
As the world moves more and more data and communications to the Internet, the demand for ethical hackers and penetration testers is higher than ever. In this demo-heavy, comprehensive course you’ll be immersed in the basics of ethical hacking, from installing the preferred penetration testing OS, Kali Linux, to the many varieties of network threats. This is an excellent first step towards a new career in an exciting IT field.
- Access 26 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Exploit security vulnerabilities w/ the Metasploit framework
- Make, detect & hide Trojans
- Capture network traffic packages & mine them for data
- Launch DNS spoof attacks & ARP poisoning attacks
As the Internet grows, threats to users are becoming more complex and difficult to beat. For established and aspiring network security specialists, it’s essential to stay ahead of the security threat curve. In this course, you’ll be introduced to a series of lesser known web attacks and you’ll be given a crash course in how to prevent them. This is an outstanding course for professionals looking to broaden their knowledge of their field, as well as beginners interested in web security.
- Access 21 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about web attacks & techniques that are uncommonly documented in books & courses
- Use accompanied demos & how-to’s to learn how to ward off unusual threats
- Discover basic hijacking & attack techniques like JSON & Blind RCE Injection
- Understand lesser known XSS variants, Reflected File Download Theory & more
- Recognize & prevent SSI Injection & Server Side Request Forgery
Smartphones can be extremely vulnerable to web attacks, and the mobile security industry has grown exponentially as a result. With frequent app releases and updates, it can be very difficult to maintain a mobile app testing environment. In this course, you’ll learn how to configure an extendable, scalable web framework called the Mobile Security Framework to perform automated security analyses of mobile apps. This is the course to put you on track for a high-paying career in mobile security.
- Access 22 lectures & 1 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to perform automated security analyses for Android & iOS
- Understand real world use cases for the Mobile Security Framework like Android Malware
- Deploy the Mobile Security Framework in your own environment so you have complete control of the data
- Discover the Semi-automatic Dynamic Analyzer for intelligent app logic-based security assessments
Computer and network security is one of the fastest growing and most important sectors of technology, meaning companies will pay big bucks for ethical hackers. This is the perfect course for leaping into this lucrative career as you’ll learn how to use ethical hacking to reveal potential vulnerabilities in information systems. By the end of this course you’ll be well versed in the IT skills you need to be a network security pro.
- Access 55 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to gather information intelligence & find web application and system security vulnerabilities
- Scan using Nmap to bypass IDS protected targets & understand how to hack clients using modern web browsers
- Understand how to exploit Windows & Linux systems
- Develop Windows Exploits to test information systems
- Find & exploit web application vulnerabilities
- Learn how to find open ports in your target & gather information about them
Keylogging is the action of recording keys struck on a keyboard and mouse clicks so that the user is unaware that their actions are being monitored. It’s an advanced, and extremely useful tool for ethical hackers to analyze how people are using a network or system to determine security threats. In this course, you’ll learn how to code at an advanced level in C++ to build a keylogger from scratch, adding a powerful weapon to your ethical hacking arsenal.
- Access 32 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Record any physical keyboard key & mouse click from a simple, central program
- Use an arbitrary keymap to translate machine keys
- Schedule logfiles to be automatically sent to an e-mail of your choosing
- Dive into complex C++ concepts like the Chrono library
Linux system security is an absolute necessity for companies across many industries, and capable penetration testers are an equally important asset. Being able to tighten up security across Linux systems will put you in major demand in IT circles and make finding ethical hacking work much easier. By the end of this course, you’ll be proficient in protecting any Linux system and have the tools you need to start on a new and exciting career path!
- Access 57 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to protect Linux systems from hackers
- Enforce strong password policies & control passwords
- Discover SSH Hardening practices
- Understand port scanning & network service detection
- Protect the superuser account
- Share accounts securely w/ an audit trail
- Learn valuable methods of file system security & encryption
Finish up your pentesting journey by learning about Cross Site Scripting, or XSS. It’s a computer security vulnerability that enables attackers to inject malicious script into Web apps to steal data and violate user privacy. You’ll learn the theory behind how XSS functions, then practical XSS mitigation techniques you can apply to guard against attacks like keylogging, phishing, reverse TCP shell attacks, and much more.
- Understand what XSS is & why it’s important to address this common security vulnerability w/ 16 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn about different types of XSS: Reflected, Stored, DOM & more
- Comprehend the different sources from which XSS originates
- Understand the different contexts in XSS: HTML, attribute, etc.
- Exploit XSS w/ the OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework
- Master how to implement XSS protection
If you’re looking to build a career in security, there’s no better place to focus your efforts than penetration testing. By understanding the vulnerabilities and dangers presented by your network’s structure, you’ll learn how to remedy these gaps and save your company from major security breeches.
- Master ethical hacking techniques used in penetration systems w/ 22 lectures & 5.5 hours of content
- Learn the basic methods for penetration testing of a web application
- Go step-by-step through the entire penetration testing process
- Control remote servers
- Practice finding vulnerabilities in apps
- Learn to gain information on potential targets
- Study various attack types: authentication, session management, access controls, data stores, etc.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.