Dr. Ryuta Kawashima found that by performing simple mathematical calculations and reading books aloud, one could retain mental clarity and stave off the mental effects of ageing (source: wikipedia ).
* If you regularly practice your body, you can keep your physical strength. The same thing can be applied on your brain with regular stimulation.
* Exercise improves the brain's ability to remember about twenty percent more.
* Fast counting of simple examples and reading aloud relieves symptoms of dementia.
* Exercises in this application will increase the supply of oxygen, blood and assorted amino acids in front of the cerebral cortex. As the result of this is more neurons and a larger number of neural connections, which is a sign of a healthy brain.
* The application is also suitable for children to train mental arithmetic.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.