Now that you know what Ruby is, it’s time you get up to speed with Ruby on Rails! This full-stack web framework is all about letting you build applications quickly. Its elegance, flexibility, and speed make Ruby on Rails a popular choice for startups, so taking the time to master it can pay huge dividends down the road. In this course, you’ll follow along with the instructor as he uses Ruby on Rails to create an ozone air quality monitoring weather app. You’ll understand Ruby on Rails in just two hours and know how to use it to build awesome web apps.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build your own apps w/ Ruby on Rails
- Down & install Ruby on Rails
- Understand basic terminal commands
- Host web apps on Heroku
- Follow along the instructor as he creates an Ozone Air Quality Monitoring Weather app
- Program the app to pull Ozone Air Quality weather data from a third party government API
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.