Chatbots are a hot new technology. They’re a great way to convey complex information to your customers in a free-flowing, conversational way. Amazon Lex, an AWS service for building conversational interfaces for any application using voice and text, is one of the leading ways to build them. Here, you’ll learn how to do it!
- Access 43 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Understand how Alexa, Lex, Echo & the other bits of the Amazon ecosystem come together
- Explore interaction models such as utterances, intents, slots, prompts & their resolution into API calls
- Use AWS Lambdas to fulfill user intents, & learn how AWS lambdas provide smooth, no-ops, auto-scaling code endpoints
- Discover how a chatbot can be added to your Slack workspace
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.