Chatbots are voice-aware bots, i.e. computer programs designed to simulate human conversations with users. Chatbots have become ubiquitous across sites and apps and a multitude of AI platforms exist which help you get up and running with a chatbot quickly. This course introduces DialogFlow, a conversational interface for bots, devices and applications. It’s Google’s bot technology and a direct rival of Amazon Lex.
- Access 31 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Explore interaction models such as intents, entities, contexts & their resolution into API calls
- Manage the flow of conversations using linear & non-linear dialogs
- Use webhooks to fulfill user intents & learn how to connect to external services to respond to queries
- Deploy a flask app to Heroku
- Understand how a chatbot can be added to your Slack workspace
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.