Sentiment Analysis or Opinion Mining is a field of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) that aims to extract subjective information like positive/negative, like/dislike, emotional reactions, and the like. It’s an essential component to Machine Learning as it provides valuable training data to a machine. Over this course, you’ll learn real examples why Sentiment Analysis is important and how to approach specific problems using Sentiment Analysis.
- Access 19 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Rule-Based & Machine Learning-Based approaches to solving Sentiment Analysis problems
- Understand Sentiment Lexicons & Regular Expressions
- Design & implement a Sentiment Analysis measurement system in Python
- Grasp the underlying Sentiment Analysis theory & its relation to binary classification
- Identify use-cases for Sentiment Analysis
- Perform a real Twitter Sentiment Analysis
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.