- building and using collocations, including idioms and phrasal verbs
- using grammar words, such as linking words and compound prepositions and conjunctions
- word formation, building different parts of speech
- advanced grammar structures, such as cleft sentences and causative constructions
Each of the four sections of the app corresponds to one of the four tasks. Each section has eight units including notes, preview and practice activities. Sample exam questions are provided for each section.
The app provides material for about 30 hours of study and includes:
- short (3 min) video presentations
- tips about timing and marking as well as notes on language, meaning and usage
- word building, editing and multiple choice activities
- practice gap fill and transformation exercises
- sample exam questions
The app is designed especially to help students preparing to sit the revised Cambridge Advanced® exam but will be of value to any advanced student.
Cambridge® is a registered trademark of the University of Cambridge, which is not associated in any way with this app.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.