In this course, you’ll learn how to add style to your photos with subtle but impressive sunlight effects. You’ll work with 3 different nostalgic female portraits and focus on enhancing brightness and soft, tender look and feel.
- Access 21 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get explained, step-by-step edits
- Work w/ the Photoshop Lens Flare Filter, Light Leaks, Adjustment Layers, Blend Modes, & more
Is making your own beautifully designed photo book a dream of yours? There’s no better way to present your portfolio for professional or personal purposes. But where to begin? This course puts an end to the confusion and shares the proven, systematic way to take a photo book from an idea to an amazing coffee table album.
- Access 27 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Go step-by-step through what’s required to get your photo book published w/ Blurb
- Receive a set of free, high quality materials
- Get 7 free Photoshop actions that may be useful when you starting working on your own photos
This course focuses on creating from scratch a composite artwork inspired by the beauty of Art Nouveau portraits painted at the end of the 19th century. You’ll work with Photoshop’s most powerful tools such as curves, blend modes, and masks to achieve harmonious results.
- Access 13 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get instant access to a high-quality portrait & the vector vintage botanic illustration you’ll use as a base
- Create precise selections, luminosity and color adjustments, & gradient light effects
Students are often put off by the complexities of Adobe Lightroom CC, but this course aims to clear it all up for you. You’ll cover in detail how to effectively organize your photos with Lightroom and how to backup your work, so you can fully enjoy the creative modules of the application.
- Access 25 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to import & organize your images
- Discover how to adjust & retouch your images
- Share your images
- Discuss Lightroom Presets in detail
- Understand how to work w/ the Histogram Tool & perform color adjustment w/ the HSL panel
In this course, you’ll learn how to style your photos by adding the Amber & Teal color grading, derived from the silver screen coloring techniques. You’ll work with 3 different portraits and with 3 different methods: the Color Lookup Tool, Color Balance Adjustment Layer, and the Curves.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Color Lookup Tool, Color Balance Adjustment Layer, & Curves
- Learn how to remove a color cast from an image
- Use the Adobe color wheel to find tune your images
If you want to learn how to create toned digital black and white imagery that you can sell for profit, this is the course for you. This course is packed with high-quality supporting materials that will help you follow along step-by-step as you master toning in Photoshop.
- Access 17 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Master powerful Photoshop toning techniques
- Create a stunning portfolio
- Get 10 handcrafted Photoshop Actions that will help you manage big projects
If you want to learn how to create digital illustrations that you can sell for a profit, here’s where to start! This course has been designed to teach you how to use Photoshop to create your own unique digital artwork. You’ll start with the absolute basics before advancing through the complete creative process.
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Progress through all basic Photoshop tools that are useful while working on a digital artwork
- Get confident w/ image manipulation using various creative techniques
- Learn the full creative process through all the applied techniques
Portraiture applies to more than just your LinkedIn or Facebook default photos. Creating a rich, empowering portrait can be very difficult and may require some clever editing. In this course, you’ll use Photoshop CC and the high-quality supporting materials provided to produce powerful portraits. Many people will pay top dollar for quality portraits, so get on this bandwagon fast!
- Access 50 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Learn how to blend multiple adjustments in the same image seamlessly
- Learn useful techniques to pick out & sharpen details
- Work w/ non-destructive techniques to further enhance images
- Perform clean ups & highlights on subjects’ skin, eyes & hair
- Increase distinction in your photographs using editing tools
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.