Scrum is the most popular hybrid of AGILE it provides a framework that allows teams to address complex adaptive problems, while efficiently and creatively delivering products, services, or results of the highest possible value to their internal and external customers. The Scrum framework improves projects by emphasizing communication between the team and stakeholders, and in this course, you’ll learn how to masterfully use this framework.
- Access 15 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Agile principles & the right mindset
- Explore value-driven delivery & stakeholder engagement
- Analyze team performance
- Discuss adaptive planning, problem detection & resolution, and continuous improvement
Extreme Programming (XP) is an agile software development framework that facilitates the production of higher quality software, and a higher quality of life for the development team. XP is successful because it stresses customer satisfaction, as opposed to delivering everything the customer could possibly want on some date far in the future. The emphasis is on delivering the software in increments that provide the most value to the customer first. XP empowers developers to confidently respond to changing customer requirements, even late in the life cycle.
- Access 15 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get a basic understanding of Agile/XP principles
- Understand tools & techniques used in implementing Agile/XP in a coordinated fashion
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course gives beginners an overview of core project management philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. An introductory lesson also prepares you for the CAPM certification exam. The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide.
- Access 48 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, & stakeholder management
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes & practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Acquire the relevant knowledge & skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Become an efficient project manager & become a valuable member of a project management team
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the gold standard in project management certifications and has become the foundation on which many project managers build their careers. This training will prepare you to sit for the latest PMP certification exam, learning the essentials of project lifecycles, risk management, and a host of other concepts critical to ensuring initiatives arrive on time and on budget.
- Access 47 lectures & 31.5 hours of instruction
- Prepare to ace the latest PMP certification exam
- Discover best practices for project management w/ predictive & adaptive lifecycles
- Dive into project cost, quality & risk management
- Enjoy frequently updated content added on a regular basis
This Agile Project Management course gives the basic of Agile with emphasis on the Scrum style. You’ll also gain a working understanding of how the philosophies and principles of Agile are used in successful projects. This course is intended for project professionals whoa re either using Agile principles in their work, or wish to include the principles, tools, and techniques in the future.
- Access 58 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to command a high salary as a certified Agile project manager
- Implement cost-saving measures for companies
- Understand how to use Agile outside of software development
- Discover case studies of transitioning to Agile
A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications, and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. In this course, you’ll cover in detail development methods, Scrum roles, and Scrum teams, as well as the framework.
- Access 29 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of Scrum & why it is popular
- Learn Agile Manifesto Principles
- Discuss Scrum Master, Scrum Team, Scrum Process, & Scrum Project Phase
- Understand how to plan & implement Scrum
A process is a means of creating and delivering products and services needed by customers. By Six Sigma standards, a “right process” is one that creates and delivers precisely what the customer needs. By this logic, no Six Sigma effort can start without having a high-level picture of an organization’s customers and other stakeholders, their needs, and the business processes meant to fulfill those needs. A thorough analysis of the existing business processes – and the products and services they churn out – is the first step in Six Sigma projects. In this course, you’ll examine how to analyse process components and stakeholders in an organization, as well as discuss concepts and tools for collecting and analyzing customer information and feedback.
- Access 90 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Six Sigma & the organization goals
- Define phase project identification & voice of the customer
- Measure phase process analysis & documentation, probability and statistics, and more
- Analyze phase exploratory data analysis & hypothesis testing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.