Amazon Alexa is seeping into dozens of products and Amazon’s voice platform is selling by the millions, now is the time to learn how to develop products using Alexa. With Raspberry Pi, it’s easy to interface with home electronics and devices to create custom skills that use Alexa to voice control virtually anything in your home. In this course, you’ll learn by building projects to control your lights, appliances, and even your TV via Raspberry Pi.
- Access 55 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the underlying Alexa ecosystem
- Discuss custom Alexa skills & learn the components that make up a custom Alexa skill
- Prepare your Raspberry Pi for building voice-automated projects
- Learn how to use the Amazon Developer Portal to configure & create
- Build a skill to control an LED connected to the Raspberry Pi w/ Alexa
The fun and possibilities are virtually limitless with a Raspberry Pi 3. That is, if you know what you’re doing. In this beginner-friendly course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start using this popular Internet of Things (IoT) platform to its fullest.
- Access 76 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ Python, GPIO pins, & sensors
- Explore the Pi Camera Module
- Build an Amazon Echo Clone
This course is an all-inclusive introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. Catered for all levels, this project-based course will get you up and running with the basics of Pi, before escalating to full projects. Before you know it, you’ll be building a gaming system to play old Nintendo, Sega, and Playstation games and a personal digital assistant using the Google Assistant API. Now that’s progress.
- Access 50 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand all the components needed to get your Raspberry Pi up & running
- Learn how to easily prepare an SD card & flash it for any OS
- Work w/ GPIO pins & learn how to programmatically control them w/ Python
- Build simple circuits w/ an LED & a fully function gaming system w/ RetroPie
- Discuss the different types of Raspberry Pi models
The Internet of Things fun and opportunity with Raspberry Pi is virtually limitless — but only if you have the right tools. This starter kit is perfect for anybody with an interest in STEM projects. You’ll get a new Raspberry Pi 3B+, along with a Sensor Kit that has 37 sensor modules along with instructions for 35 products, allowing you to launch your Raspberry Pi journey. Great for kids and adults alike, this kit will help you build games, robots, tools, and much, much more.
- Comes w/ Raspberry Pi 3 & TF Card with Raspbian system and Dragit programming language pre-installed
- Includes 37 newly-designed sensor modules for tighter, more convenient wiring
- Schematic diagrams for each module give you a more in-depth understanding of how the module works
- Specific Fritzing image is drawn for each module so you may make your own designs
- Visual programming language makes learning to code faster & smarter
- Includes instructions for 35 projects, from auto-flash LEDs to rain detection to tracking sensors & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.