Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze, monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest-growing overall job category, with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022. And if you’re aiming to stack your resumé with a recognized certification and earn big bucks as a security analyst, this course is for you. With 51 lectures, this class will teach you everything you need to know to respond to cybersecurity threats and attacks. It will make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
- Access 51 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting, e-mail harvesting, & social media profiling using tools such as Nmap, Netstat, and syslog
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance, & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody, & analyze incident severity
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.