Linear Regression is a powerful method for quantifying the cause and effect relationships that affect different phenomena in the world around us. This course will teach you how to build robust linear models that will stand up to scrutiny when you apply them to real world situations. You’ll even put what you’ve learnt into practice by leveraging Excel, R, and Python to build a model for stock returns.
- Access 40 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover method of least squares, explaining variance, & forecasting an outcome
- Explore residuals & assumptions about residuals
- Implement simple & multiple regression in Excel, R, & Python
- Interpret regression results & avoid common pitfalls
- Introduce a categorical variable
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.