This course examines the relationship between photography and art, and the concepts of objective and subjective beauty within art. By exploring these concepts, you’ll be able to communicate better with exactly what you want to convey through your images. You’ll learn a history of photography before going in-depth in composition and learning what it really means to take a photograph.
- Access 88 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get a brief history of photography
- Learn the laws of composition
- Understand how to see light & control color temperature
- Discover how to control & capture light
- Master essential editing techniques
- Explore the basic & more complex rules of composition
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.